We provide an excellent trilingual education for boys and girls, who formally study and learn in English and Spanish and also learn to read, write, understand and speak the French language, all in a warm and safe environment with much respect for the integrity that each student as an individual merits.
ROW's educational system with its advanced technological elements offers a complete coverage of the National Curriculum plus various extra-curriculum classes necessary for success in today's complex world. The children learn to explore the world around them within the focus on their individual needs and strive to take advantage of the learning experiences that fulfill these needs and stimulate their physical, intellectual, emotional, cognitive, creative, and social development.
• To provide a personalized education by adapting our teaching curriculum to the necessities of the students and by providing learning experiences based upon the most progressive technical and pedagogical advances.
• To develop in the students the habit of working independently and in groups in circumstances that stimulate organizational and creative thinking.
• To encourage students to acquire a competitive level of competence in the French language, starting in Pre-kinder and continuing year-by-year through the twelve grades of studies the school will offer.
• To promote the formation in our students of good hygiene, health, and nutrition habits.
• To offer a safe, comfortable campus with the appropriate and necessary technological and pedagogic facilities for promoting the most global development of the students.
• To ensure the continual professional growth of qualified, loving, and completely bilingual personnel that can function as a team in providing the quality of planning, instruction and interactive learning experiences necessary to prepare the students for a productive life of service to the great good.
• To cultivate and maintain an excellent rapport between the staff, parents, educational authorities, and members of the community.
• To offer an “OPEN DOOR” policy in which the parents will be able to visit the school, speak with the teacher, or simply visit the classroom of their son/daughter during the hours approved by the Administration.